As the Custom Build market continues to define itself, the industry is bracing itself for the sudden increase in custom build homes. Build-Zone believes that there needs to be insurance options available that deal with the potential risk areas and which will reduce obstacles to sales.
Build-Zone Insurance provide support from the developer stage, where the enabling developer takes the multi tenure development from stage one and then puts the infrastructure in, and the self-builder is given a choice of contractors and designers to take over the project.
Build-Zone provides mainstream developers with a full turnkey operation from land purchase, to completion. Having an ‘All Risks’ contractor department and years of experience in the self-build market, they are a natural choice. We have a pro-active approach to risk management, and will inspect all stages of the build process.
Our Custom Build Products include:
- 10-year Structural Warranty cover – including or excluding Building Control
- Cover available after construction has commenced or even after completion
- Includes cover for additional costs, professional fees, removal of debris and alternative accommodation
- Suitable for use with Self-Build Mortgages and Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) exemption requirements
- Cover automatically transfers to successors in title after the first 12 months’ following completion
- Stage Release Certification for the Mortgage Provider and is available as part of the Technical Audit process
- ‘A’ rated Insurers
- Landowners Liability
- Contractors All Risks – for Main Contractor
- Site Insurance – for Self-builder.
- Legal Expenses and Contract Store wordings
Call us on: 0345 230 9873 or visit www.build-zone.com for more information.